Festive motivation

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

 It's only two weeks till Christmas today which excites me greatly - I can't wait to go back to my hometown and spend all my days with family and friends.

As it's coming up to the Christmas holidays and the inevitable over eating and drinking, I like to remind myself that being healthy doesn't have to stop for two weeks. This never works of course, but I like to take a positive attitude towards trying (!). I'd like to think that I have the intelligence, motivation and will to not overeat and enjoy my favourite festive foods and drink in moderation. Pinterest is always my research source of choice when it comes to motivation and positive quotes (especially as many are so beautifull deisnged - I definitely have a bit of a love affair with typography).
(*)

(*)

(*)
(*)

 I have quite a few photos & half written posts from the past few weeks so hopefully soon I shall get my head sorted and post. In typical nearly-christmas style, my social life has suddenly become very full.

I should really live my life to the below. I definitely don't enough!


 

2 comments:

  1. Hii, Im quite a new blogger too!! I really enjoyed your motivation quotes! Im a quote fanatic!! Just started following you :)!!!

    Feel free to pop along and take a look at my blog too!!
    xxx,
    Tats

    www.internationalsoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love positive quotes, especially when they are displayed in such pretty typography! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!