Frustration & routine

Thursday 28 June 2012

I have been wanting to write on here for a few weeks now, instead of posting more photos. I can never bring myself to start typing, mostly because I don't rate myself as a good writer (at all) and secondly because well, pouring out my thoughts for people to read can be a little embarrassing. Nevertheless, I enjoy blogging and I do find it therapeutic, and maybe my writing skills will improve if I keep at it (ignoring the slight possibility that they could get worse).

I've been feeling very frustrated with myself lately. I can't seem to fall into a proper routine and I end up feeling lazy and annoyed with myself. Adjusting to life back home after travelling has been pretty tough. I did't think it would affect me as much as it has. Weirdly, it has nothing to do with how future plans are going because to be honest, things are going well. I have been earning money, and London now doesn't feel like a far away dream. I desperately want to be out of my parents house and independently living in London, and this definitely feels like a strange limbo. And, of course, a lot of me wants to be back travelling. The thought of waking up and not having a plan, or knowing where you'll end up that day is very addictive.

Basically, I feel unsettled. Health and fitness are big parts of a routine to me. I suppose it's exactly these two aspects which I feel have been left by the wayside recently. This always makes me feel unhappy, and I feel like I am in a constant yo-yo situation. One day, i'd like to have made a lot more progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!