An update

Monday 13 August 2012

After a very hectic couple of months filled with job interviews, flat viewings, money worries, train journeys and general life panic I am living in London, back in a routine and for the first time in a while, feeling like everything has fallen into place.

Being back in a routine also signals the start of a healthier lfestyle for me. I must admit that since returning home from travelling I have seriously fallen behind in exercise and also eaten far too much of far too unhealthy foods. I blame this on being able to eat all the English things I was missing in Canada. Great excuse, I think. I always find getting back on track hard, and this has been no exception. I signed up to a gym last week which starts tomorrow with a free personal trainer session. I am actually quite looking forward to it, I really enjoy working out in gyms and I think regular exercise will help me to eat better.

I've only been here a week but am already loving living in London. There is so much I want to do and so little money to do it with, but am currently trying to compile a list in my head of all the free things we can do each weekend, along with the odd gig and new restaurant to try out. After living in Vancouver, I have definitely craved the city life during a summer in Salisbury.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!