Hello Autumn and hello again internet

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mid-Jerusalem - at Last Night of the Proms 2013
Hello again, blog. Apologies for my short hiatus, I now have the internet at home. It's been a hard month.

Weirdly I haven't picked up my camera that much this month which is very unusual for me. I don't know if it was the change in life dynamics because of the move, a lack of creativity or just pure laziness, but I feel like I really miss it at the moment. I keep finding blogs with such amazing photography which sucks out my inspiration and I start feeling very amateur. Comparison is the thief of joy, they say, and that couldn't be truer in my mind at the moment. I keep reminding myself that I am not a professional photographer, it is merely a hobby, but still I doubt myself a lot.

Nevertheless, I of course, did take some photos in the last month, albeit only with my phone. Even though I do sometimes post instagram photos here, I don't like to post that many as it feels slightly repetitive. If you'd like to see what I got up to in the last month, check out my Instagram here. And, as it feels weird to post without at least one photo, above is a snapshot from Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall last month. I felt very lucky to go and I enjoyed every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!