I haven't felt very motivated to write or take photos recently and I think a new blog design, even though a small change, will help me to see my blog in a fresher light. I feel as though I am in a bit of a creative rut. I'm still reading a lot of blogs but I haven't felt compelled to post anything of my own.
Seeing as my blog has become rather bare of late, I thought i'd share some of my favourite recent posts from blogs I love;
- Jen posted the first few pictures from her wedding and they are absolutely beautiful
- I always love Jazmine's posts and I love the autumn photography and fashion in this one
- Jasiminne's blog Posh, Broke, Bored is a hilarious tongue in cheek look at her lavish life, although her illustration blog Audaciously Yours is seriously impressive and I love checking out her creations
- I love the dreamy travel photography of My Suitcase Heart and these pictures of a Bali beach make me want to drop everything and hop on a plane
- I really enjoyed this post on Betsy's blog about untranslatable words in other languages, I love the idea of other languages having unique words. I think "Sobremesa" is my favourite.