Our year away in photos (part 2)

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Here is part two of my favourite photos from our year away. The first one was a must do, obviously.

Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles
Our engraved bottle in Lynchburg, TN
Somewhere on the road in Utah or Arizona (actually not sure!)
At the beach in San Diego, CA
Me, slightly drunk, in New Orleans, LA
If I had to pick one photo - it would be this. On the road, Utah.
Sunset over the Mississippi, Memphis, TN
Beale Street, Memphis, TN
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
Japanese Gardens, Portland, OR
View from Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA
Portland suburbia in Autumn
Dogsledding in Whitehorse, Yukon
Port Renfrew, Vancouver Island, BC
On the road between Banff and Lake Louise, AB
Snowshoeing in Lake Louise - honestly looked like Narnia!
On the ferry back from Vancouver Island, BC
Vancouver, BC
I definitely enjoy scrolling endlessly through my photos from that year. Trying to vicariously live that life again, somehow. I know I mentioned this before, but I honestly can't believe how quick the past year has gone since we got back. I feel like I am scarily hurtling through my mid twenties. Lets not talk about how soon late twenties will be upon me!

If you want to know any more about our travels in North America; advice, information, or just want to be a tad more nosey, here is the travel blog we wrote whilst we were out there. The better posts are written by Aled!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, you got to see so many cool places! What an experience to have had :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!